Students Come First!
We are committed to providing exceptional instruction … lets start the adventure of a lifetime!
Whether you going up for your first flight, training towards a licence or are a commercial pilot looking for a checkout, expect exceptional instruction and safety!
Our committed to provide our students with the tools to:
- Foster Superior Safety Decisions
- Retain and Fly Current Transport Canada Standards and Best Practices
- Become Better Pilots “Make your Lesson Worth It!”
- Prepare properly.
- Understand What you are learning/Why you’re learning it
- Practice How to Fly Correctly
- Receive Instruction with Your Learning Style and Pace
- Be Inspired
“A Pilots licence is a licence to learn!”
Preparing Properly: Learning is best completed on the ground and practiced in the air.
We recognise that students learn in a variety of ways, flight training is expensive and your time is precious. In order to practice in air as much as possible we want ensure you understand your training prior to getting in the airplane!
To “Make the Most” out of your flight lessons we have created a lesson prep kit for our students
- Provincial Airways Student Lesson Prep Kit: Student Outline, Air Exercise Prep
- To provide an opportunity to understand your lesson prior to your lesson, you will receive your student lesson kit to prepare you for each new air exercise prior to each flight. These PowerPoints, Tips and Cool Handouts provide the content your instructor will teach, additional tips, clarify content from your Transport Canada readings. We find this really helps understand content prior to the airplane. This is provided via our website under “Current Students”, a USB stick with your Student Book Kit, and in addition to your books and supplies.
- Student Outline: Understand what Licencing Requirements and training parameters are expected and required.