Send your CV to email@example.com or Contact our office for more details!
Positions: Full Time
Compensation Incentives: Salary with Wage Per hour.
Fulltime Position – Benefits after 6 months, flight rental and training discounts!
Passionate about flying? Looking to share your excitement about aviation? We are building a team of passionate aviators to assist our new Flight School and ventures here at Provincial Airways. We are passionate about assisting our communities through economic development and education , and are looking for excellent team members to support our vision!
Provincial Airways has built a foundation of experience and dedication to quality and innovative solutions in four main divisions: aerial application, aircraft maintenance, fuel services and now flight training! We are looking for qualified instructors to provide safe, quality and engaging instruction for our students!
- Class 4 or higher flight instructors
- Hold a valid TC Commercial Pilot Licence or higher
- Cat 1 Medical
- Pilot License for the category and, as appropriate, the class and type of aircraft in which the flight training is conducted.
- Continuous Learning
- Multi-IFR. Possible opportunities to assist with 702.
- Additional ratings/permits or flight experience
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Train students in accordance with the Canadian Aviation Regulations and Provincial Airways
- Train and prepare pilots for Transport Canada and PA examinations.
- Assist with Operational Control as per company FTOM and TM;
- Accurately record time’s for the activity (Briefings, flights, GS, instrument time, cross country times, etc) for accurate records;
- Must provide adequate supervision and constructive feedback to students assigned ;
- Must ensure all licences and required medical is current and you are ready/fit for duty;
- Know and understand the applicable Canadian Aviation regulations necessary for the proper and safe performance of duties.
- In training the world’s newest pilots it is essential to ensure the highest level of safety and quality of instruction whilst maintaining patience and excellent instructional engagement.
Flight Instructor Specific Skills:
- Safety First Initiative
- Takes Initiative.
- Effective interpersonal skills.
- Client focus- patience and engagement.
- Excellent communication.
- Team player.
Pilot Specific Skills:
- Conduct pre-flight inspection of aircraft and check passenger and cargo distribution to ensure that weight and balance specifications are met.
- Safety First Mindset
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
- Attention to detail.
- Hand-eye co-ordination.
- Ability to distinguish between colours.
- Combination of sitting, standing, walking.
- Daytime and Nighttime Instruction.
Provincial Airways is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted